“Scientist Prove DNA Can Be Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies”
“THE HUMAN DNA IS A BIOLOGICAL INTERNET and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self-healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), the mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more. In addition, there is evidence for a whole new type of [vibrational] medicine in which DNA can be influenced and reprogrammed by words and frequencies alone!
Only 10% of our DNA is used to build proteins. It is mainly this subset of DNA that is of interest to Western researchers and which is being examined and categorized. The other 90% is considered “junk DNA.” Russian researchers, however, convinced that nature was not dumb, joined linguists and geneticists in a venture to explore that 90% of “junk DNA.” Their results, findings and conclusions are simply revolutionary!
According to these scientists, our DNA is not only responsible for the construction of our bodies, but also serves as data storage and is in communication [with and responsive to our environment]. The Russian linguists found that the genetic code, especially in the “useless” 90% of DNA, follows the same rules as all human language. To this end, they compared the rules of syntax (the way in which words are put together to form phrases and sentences), semantics (the study of meaning in language forms) and the basic rules of grammar to DNA. They found that the alkalines of DNA also follow a regular “grammar” and also have a set of rules, just like language.
Russian biophysicist and molecular biologist Pjotr Garjajev and his colleagues also explored the vibrational behavior of the DNA. [For the sake of brevity I will give only a summary here. The bottom line is: “Living chromosomes function just like solitonic/holographic computers using the endogenous DNA laser radiation.” This means that they managed, for example, to modulate certain frequency patterns onto a laser ray and with it, influenced the DNA frequency -- and thus the genetic information itself! Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs (and of language for that matter) are of the same structure, vibration can repair DNA!
One can simply use words and sentences of the human language [to heal]! This, too, was experimentally proven. Living DNA substance will always react to language-modulated vibration and even to radio waves, if resonant frequencies are being used. This explains scientifically why affirmations, autogenous training, hypnosis and similar practices can have such strong effects on humans, (animals and even plants) and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to vibration, in for form of thought, language and more. While Western researchers splice genes from DNA strands and insert them elsewhere, the Russians enthusiastically work on devices that can influence cellular life and metabolism through vibration (including soundwave and light frequencies)!
Garjajev’s research group succeeded in providing that with this method, chromosomes damaged by radiation, for example, can be repaired. This represents an unbelievable, world-transforming revolution and sensation! All this by simply applying vibration such as language! This experiment points to the immense power of vibration, which obviously has a great influence on the formation of organisms, perhaps as much or more than biochemical processes of alkaline sequences.
Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is “programmable” by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically evidenced and explained. In fact, the higher developed an individual’s consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device at all. One can achieve these results alone, and science has finally confirmed and explain the results….”